DUBSTEP- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumdrops

i dont see the problem in asking or wondering what ethnicity an artist is. if you like an artist, most people just want to know more about that person, which obv does include wanting to know what their background is.

gabriel

The Heatwave
fair enough elgato

not quite sure what you mean when you say 'i know what you mean' though - i was just asking some questions, not inferring anything!

elgato

I just dont know
lol yeh sorry quite imprecise! i loosely meant that i can appreciate the questioning of the matter, cos clearly its not a clear cut issue

childrentalking

so does Villalobos have the parts for Shackleton then? VERY strange version of Blood On My Hands in his set from the Fabric birthday party. (he could just be using an extended loop of the track with the bass killed and playing another record over the top of it -- but who knows). also uses it over Fizheuer Zieheuer...

oblioblioblio

Wild Horses
so does Villalobos have the parts for Shackleton then? VERY strange version of Blood On My Hands in his set from the Fabric birthday party. (he could just be using an extended loop of the track with the bass killed and playing another record over the top of it -- but who knows). also uses it over Fizheuer Zieheuer...

aha, I was wondering how he was doing that. it was pitched down way lower than simply 140 to 125 ish, and there's no easy way to isolate the vocals in that track - lot's of other stuff going on in the same frequency range.

very excited now.... and though it's gonna be a long wait I trust it'll be worth it.

greeneyes

Bit Mangler
Seeing as Skream lost his passport and is stuck in Melbourne for another three days, he's playing his THIRD show in this town tonight! We're so spoilt....

LoHz

jellybass.co.uk

breaking wind and releasing stanky bubbles of sweet dub inflected goodness quickly rising to surface on the dubstep hottub :eek:

I'm wobbling with jelly, are you ? :cool:

Gald you're liking our stuff!

great news though,

We got signed to Random Audio Records

A single on vinyl & album on cd, it's small but a step but definatly in the right direction!

At least you won't have to wait much longer, single will be out before Christmas, will let you know how you can get hold of it.

It will be: A - Loop da Loop, AA - Sub Skank
and will be on heavyweight vinyl

Happy Christmas!

JB_Speaker.jpg

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I swear in the last couple of months Benga has, in my eyes, totally propelled himself to being completely on the same level as Skream or Digital Mystikz.

That Invasion LP is the most serious bits I've picked up in a while, and doesn't even contain all of the bangers he has rotating out there right now.

Jee-hee-sus.

elgato

I just dont know
he's a smart one i reckon, he didnt rush things, he sat back and built his skills ready to make the massive moves he has been making

but really benga has always been at the top, if you look at the big apple releases, he's always been on a par with (or at least very very close to) skream i reckon. and the newstep cd has some incredible tracks on

but yeh, i agree, he's sick!

Benga smokes skream and we all know why, something about instinctive travels and the paths of rhythm. Combs 60 or whatever is the best thing doing the rounds at the mo IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.