Zine thing at Foundry

the escalator of misfortune? surely a stairwell would be more appropriate. If you were on an escalator in a metal bin, I imagine the ride would be quite smooth, apart from possibly when you reached the top.

anyway, pah, I'll go on my own then, pah.

martin

----
infinite thought said:
surely a stairwell would be more appropriate. If you were on an escalator in a metal bin, I imagine the ride would be quite smooth.

That's...infinite thought!

owen

'savage messiah' is v good, have a copy behind the desk at the aldgate anarchist bookshop waiting for me- psychogeographical stuff on the elephant and castle, rather too obviously up my strasse.

oi martin, surely meeting captain sunday o-----o can't be more fun?

Last edited:

martin

----
owen said:
oi martin, surely meeting captain GOOGLE SEARCH PARANOIA can't be more fun?

Oh fuck, I'll not be getting within sniffing distance of that level of drunken lunacy tonight. Still, say hello to Laura for me and I'll buy her a drink next time.

so it was alright anyway! saw laura, said hi from you, martin, she said to get you a copy of the fanzine. I would have too but I didn't have any money whatsoever - in fact, it was good cos an old friend happened to be there so he bought me drinks instead....there didn't seem to be much vocoder action or some of the other stuff that was promised, but still, nice records and the zine does look good...