Great 2 Step?

wise

bare BARE BONES
YES! THANKYOU WISE! just checked the noodles fact mix and it is the one i've been looking for! it must be a groove chronicles spesh. totally makes sense now.. :)

i've been trying to find this on the groove chronicles mp3 store but can't see it, seems strange cos there's plenty of other unofficial remixes on there.
Anyone know where I can get it?

wise

bare BARE BONES
UPDATE

I emailed Groove Chronicles about Sunshine Anderson:

Hi

Thanks for the enquiry the sunshine Anderson track is not a production by noodles, it’s a promo that was released in 2003. I’m not sure of the artist who actually produced it I’m afraid

Noodles will be producing new material in the new year.

Also he’s in the middle of doing a new 2step mix for the dpr website which will be able to download & buy.

Best

Fonte

Dpr/groovechronicles team

Back to the drawing board :rolleyes:

wise

bare BARE BONES
Thanks
Not sure that's it just listening again.
Do you know what the G.O.D. track is from that Noodles mix?

wise

bare BARE BONES
Yes !

Bagged

It is that one, cheers Simon.
I don't really care who it's by I just wanted a copy to play
Made my day :D

sjc

does anyone know what this song is? its a girly vocal tune, the chorus goes 'if you wanna go go if you wanna stay stay'. ive had it on a tape for ages and ages but still dont know it.

wise

bare BARE BONES
those sbtrkt tunes are great!
I've always been put off by the name, thought he made boring halfstep

wise

bare BARE BONES
Oh, he does that too, know I remember why I avoided him he did that god awful remix of inner city life, yuk.
Still the 2 steppy tunes are wicked

wise

bare BARE BONES
garage tune ID!

heard this on a pirate last night being mixed out of KMA Cape Fear
The intro had a loop of a girl singing 'you need it, you want it' before sliding into 'I got myself together' same sample as the Wideboys - Got myself together put pitched up a bit.
It flowed pretty smoothly out of Cape Fear so could be a bumpy 4x4 tune rather than 2 step, I can't remember.
It isn't
Dom Perignon & Dynamite - Got Myself Together
or
Juice Company - Got Myself Together (Crazy Bank Dubs Promo)

Can anyone help me on this?

continuum

smugpolice
i'm being obvious but are you sure it isn't this?

could also be this ?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

craner

Beast of Burden
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

craner

Beast of Burden

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos

Brilliant