Great 2 Step?

wise

bare BARE BONES
I found the Confetti records website

http://www.confettirecords.com/

Which promises downloads of their back catalogue are coming soon, i've got a feeling they've been coming soon for a long time, can anyone confirm this or should I keep living in hope of being able to get those anthill mob tunes that go for upwards of £100 on Discogs?

Last edited:

andysays

not andy
has anyone got the 'all dem 2' mix by averagejoe? its the same guy that did the steve gurley one, it seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. would be much appreciated if anyone could upload it!

andysays

not andy
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ahh i didnt know about this one! doesnt beat the original though, have you heard it?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

wise

bare BARE BONES
Night looks great, shame i'm going to be in Tasmania.
Looking forward to the next Days Like That at Russian Bar tho :)

powerpill

Unfortunately the powers that be have cancelled this whole event, apologies going out to those who may have planned to come. Will keep you all posted about future events.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Looking to ID a track.

I have this WL with 3 tracks, the A side has a lead that's nearly identical to 24 Hour Experience - Together. And male vox going "your my best friend". I had a feeling it might have came before 'Together' because to my ears it sounds alot older but I doubt it now because its 2step.

The only info on the record is the etching, TOT-001 and Tim D Masterpiece. I think that's the mastering.

Any ideas ?

alec.tron

Creature of Meat and Hair
Looking to ID a track.

I have this WL with 3 tracks, the A side has a lead that's nearly identical to 24 Hour Experience - Together. And male vox going "your my best friend". I had a feeling it might have came before 'Together' because to my ears it sounds alot older but I doubt it now because its 2step.

The only info on the record is the etching, TOT-001 and Tim D Masterpiece. I think that's the mastering.

Any ideas ?

mebbeeee dis wan ?
http://www.discogs.com/Danny-J-Lewis-Best-Friends/release/147680

c.

Richard Carnage

Looking to ID a track.

Any ideas ?

If you're looking to ID white labels, just put the catalogue number in the Discogs search and you'll usually come up trumps.

wise

bare BARE BONES
Anyone got any info on a Ray Hurley white label called 'Vicious'
It features that 'you are so vicious' sample, I can't remember the origin but i've heard it in a few tracks
It's track 4 in this mix
Could well not be by Ray Hurley at all i'm just working from the youtube comments

FairiesWearBoots

Yeah me too - absolutley love Horsepower, some info would be great?

I heard that Cosmic 77 or 78 track last year (via Mala) - much more in a straight dubstep flavour but great all the same,

I think some of the LHF stuff is quite similar