luka

its what the wake is about and the coming to realisation of it and the holding of the within a story

luka

we dont write the poems are are subsequent to events we try to exaplin them
cleardot.gif

who is he? i love him!

You used to call me on my cellphone 🥺🥺😔😔💃🏻💃
This is an example of a sestina, considered by some to be the most difficult poetic form. See how the end words cycle in a particular pattern in each stanza and are recapitulated in the closing three lines? That helps with the disorientating, static feel, and gives rise to effects like something "not a miracle" which seven lines later is a miracle. It also mirrors the poet's confusion of herself with the man on the balcony.
Thanks, i'm really new to poetry and i appreciate the explanation of the technique although that's not really where my gripes come from, do you have any recs for poems that use this kind of form?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
my first thought would be the poem is about jesus with all the breadcrumbs being shared but it could also be about me cos i'm drinking gallons of coffees on my balcony as well

luka

you tell some more
they say Lukie is the poet guy
put your reccomendations right where your

luka

mcluhan thought this had been rituralised and staged by the secret socities and that modernism had been a frront for theses