Breaking Ranks radio

stelfox

Beast of Burden
well, that's secured you a shout on the next one! actually that should be an especially decent one, coz john eden and paul meme are contributing a short fashion records mash-up for it. also just got an email back from dj rapid ric in houston and he's doing a short mix too.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I'm trying to get some more hosting space for myself just now and there should be room for these shows for a while at least. Bung me them on CD Dave and I'll sort it out.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
ok so i've recorded another show, and it'll be going out tonight with john eden and paul meme's uk reggae mix being played, which is brilliant!

D

droid

Ok - I know theres an MP3 of this on someones hard drive - so cough it up!

stelfox

Beast of Burden
am gonna sort this out. thanks to all for the kind offers of hosting. think paul meme has stepped into the breech - paul, i'll email you in a short while!

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
stelfox said:
am gonna sort this out. thanks to all for the kind offers of hosting. think paul meme has stepped into the breech - paul, i'll email you in a short while!
Any time fella -- space is there and waiting!

Director's cut of our one up soon-ish.

Be good to put up a recording of our show with Dave's shout outs over the top as well...

Last edited:

stelfox

Beast of Burden
last night's show...

living dangerous - mykal rose
wi nuh gangsta - lutan fyah
orphan - yellowman
talk to me - buju banton
badda dan dat - ward 21 & bounty killer

the meme/eden extravaganza

bossy - kelis ft too $hort
superhyphie - keak da sneak
if it aint me - pimp c ft cory mo, bun b & slim thug
southern man - bavu blakes

stelfox

Beast of Burden
It's on again tonight, midnight till 1am.
This week, I'm jamming four themes into one hour...

1) Bay Area
2) Diamonds
3) Cash Money
4) Weed

Each track will make total sense, talk to the last and some tracks will bridge two themes!!