grime acapellas?

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
basically that exactly.

i can't hear grime out regularly except for fwd and the occasional one offs, then the last thing i need is for it to be timestretched over some pale imitation.

next hype vs buss it is an exemption though.

Actually I'm inclined to agree with this. I realize I was mostly thinking of grime acapellas in the Rossi B and Luca context, which is sick, but you're right, more often than not it would result in grime vocals occuring over anything but grime. This whole remix/mash-up phenomenon has got way out of hand now anyway. It's like every time I go to a club I gotta hear a fucking remix of the tune I actually wanna hear.

joe.dfx

who knows...
yeah but the next hype re up blend is sick.

(can't say i like the nextaconda one tho)

also agree with zhao this thread is complete fail w/ no links...

if you want them that badly just make your own. It's not like it's hard to find grime instrumentals and do that inverse stuff

gumdrops

im glad theres no grime acapellas too. dont wanna hear this stuff being mixed by sub diplo wannabes.

i dont need any more next hype remixes either.

CrowleyHead

I'm just saying, there was no need for any remix.

Even DVA, who I love right now... None of that shit. Especially not the Plastician Remix, I'm sorry.

wascal

Wild Horses
The Mosca bmore Next Hype refix slayed it last night tbh, best reaction of my entire set. Worth a listen imo