Dissensus User Map

michael

Bring out the vacuum
jenks said:
how do i get it to have me coming from Leigh in Essex rather than Leigh up north?
Go to "My Profile" - try this link, might work: http://www.frappr.com/?a=profile - and there's a map on the right hand side of the screen that shows your location. If you click and drag on the map you can slide it around to see other places. Then you just click once on the place you want to move yourself to. It's a bit of a pain in the ascot, though. Oh yeah, and definitely use the zoom to save yourself dragging for miles and miles...

Actually, maybe if you change your location above that map to Essex, United Kingdom or something it will jump you to a closer point first?

tryptych

waiting for a time
Done, but I don't understand how to move my marker. I seem to be stuck in central London - how do I drag my pin to somewhere else?

I don't follow michael's advice... am I being thick? :eek:

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Sorry, don't drag the pin! Click anywhere on the map that's not the pin, then drag. You should see the map move? Keep doing that until you can see where you want to be. Click once at the point you want to be located and the pin should jump to it.

Dunno if that's any clearer ?? :eek:

PeteUM

It's all grist
I couldn't get the damn thing to take my details, but that's probably just me. Takes me ages to get served at the bar too...

sherief

Generic Human
infinite thought said:
among other regular posters, I think Ripley is a girl... Don't know about anyone else - tho the beauty of the interweb....we could all be lying!

But the not so beautiful thing about the intarweb...It's probably all guys.

D

droid

Any chance of a few more users? If you dont sign up, we wont know where to send our goons...

IdleRich

IdleRich
Well, I'm added. It looks as though the lucky person who lives closest to me is....Luka Vandross. But my 38 or 242 bus ride to and from work must take me right past the house of Infinite Thought & Raw Patrick.