Barthes

craner

Beast of Burden
You will be the last person here, but in some way you were also always the first one here too.

sus

Im going to write snazzy light verse about version, to immortalize his contributions, and also, personality.

sus

It's intimidating being in a thread with craner when he gets going, it really inspires you to be better. With version, he always makes you feel good, he is always very supportive. Of course in isolation that sort of support can cause complacency and stagnation, but when united with intimidation, it is a catalyst, It is very catalyzing. I find.

luka

craner is a classic case of being born 3 pints under. it's essential to ply him with alcohol then he comes alive. it's an english trait.

linebaugh

Hes right that his outlook isnt different than many his age but hes the only one who lives out there. Everyone else just takes trips

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I feel like that would be met with more demand than “Wash Your Tea” fan fiction, which in any case is playing itself out across a number of threads presently.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
But right around the corner may be a series of “susform” erotica, whose fandom has been patiently edging for weeks now.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I feel like that would be met with more demand than “Wash Your Tea” fan fiction, which in any case is playing itself out across a number of threads presently.

you brew tea, washing tea sounds like the Boston tea party all over again but artisanal left-coast bs

“Yes sir, we took the courtesy of washing your tea with a personalised mix of rock-salt and cold-filtered charcoal. Why sir? To remove the more asinine tannins first. Our drinking vessels steal mimic Moche bottle art, which we hope will deepen your brewing sorry tea washing experience with us, enjoy”

IMG_0732.jpeg

- “some cunt say ‘Tea’?”

IMG_0731.jpeg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you brew tea, washing tea sounds like the Boston tea party all over again but artisanal left-coast bs

“Yes sir, we took the courtesy of washing your tea with a personalised mix of rock-salt and cold-filtered charcoal. Why sir? To remove the more asinine tannins first. Our drinking vessels steal mimic Moche bottle art, which we hope will deepen your brewing sorry tea washing experience with us, enjoy”

View attachment 15772

- “some cunt say ‘Tea’?”

View attachment 15771
Unbelievable. I am literally the most important thing in this sad cunt's life, aren't I?