i'm painting the george cross on all my possessions

matt b

Indexing all opinion
front:

550031.jpg

scottdisco

rip this joint please
i love the Cypriot bit of your fod in particular Matt, makes me think of that debate an uncharacteristically drunk C Hitchens had once w a Greek-American restauranteur in DC about the comparative merits of halloumi and kasseri cheeses (i am not making this up)

matt b

Indexing all opinion
i love the Cypriot bit of your fod in particular Matt, makes me think of that debate an uncharacteristically drunk C Hitchens had once w a Greek-American restauranteur in DC about the comparative merits of halloumi and kasseri cheeses (i am not making this up)

I like how, when I wiggle my eyebrows, the flags appear to billow in the wind.

Halloumi wins, btw.

martin

----
Out of interest, are there actually people getting offended by England flags?

Since Euro '96, I don't think anyone's given a toss, really. Like Matt said, it's mostly SWP types who think there's some dangerous agenda behind them, but thank God immigrants have small workers' / students' revolutionary parties to protect them, that's all I can say. Oh, and because writing an "IT'S PC GONE MAD!" article is extremely easy to do, takes about 5 minutes, no research necessary.

Though I still have a fans' guide to the 2006 Cup, from when I went through checks at Gatwick, and alongside 'Hitler salutes', we were warned that we'd be bundled into a van if we attempted to hum the "Dambusters" theme tune. I dunno, it's political correc...etc

martin

----
The guide wasn't totally useless, includes German phrases for "Can I have another beer please?" and "May I pitch my tent in your back garden?"