YouTube video finds

continuum

smugpolice
does anyone know what the tune / track is playing at 1:14 in this video ?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Really great Goldie documentary, revisiting his troubled childhood. Recommended.

Pt 2 =

pajbre

Really great Goldie documentary, revisiting his troubled childhood. Recommended.

Pt 2 =

yes, quality doc, made by john akomfrah/smoking dog films, which is basically latter-day black audio film collective...

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

djbraiden

yeah! space dimension controller is brilliant, came across him as he's one of the particpants for RBMA in march 2010. this is my fave track of his:
free album download http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFjcm9wbGFuZS5jby51ay9ub2RlLzIwOA==

here's my addition to the thread, my favourite DMC routine that I've seen so far...

Ness Rowlah

Norwegian Wood

Simon&Garfunkel w Andy Williams doing Scarborough Fair / Canticle

Had Andy Williams down as second-class crooner, but this pulls all the right strings.
His voice just sits there perfectly with S&G's

bigtusks

Big Tusks
does anyone know what the tune / track is playing at 1:14 in this video ?

It's Dj Champion - Tribal Affair

mekalaka

not youtube but worth watching, I reckon

<object width="480" height="276"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" width="480" height="276" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="">Die Antwoord</a></b><br /><i>

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
this particular footage keeps getting deleted off youtube for some reason (coincidentally also the first rave i went to)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice

continuum

smugpolice

The only man capable of anything approaching muted forgiveness for misogyny and rampant angel dust abuse..

Client Eastwood

Things I didnt know. That this was the original version of Blame it on the Boogie.

Stranger still its by Mick Jackson (of Cleethorpes)

craner

Beast of Burden

I love this. It tickles me and cheers me up. I can do a very accurate impression of Bruce's dancing in this video. I used to pull it off in clubs years ago to tickle people and cheer them up.