Topic: Lily Allen- Inform The American

Poisonous Dart

Lone Swordsman
First off...

I take it you dont like Axl? Or is particular brand of on-stage shenanigans? How about Jim Morrison? Janis Joplin?

Janis Joplin was a one in 50 years talent/soul...she overshadowed Big Brother & The Holding Company by herself (tall task...they were a GREAT band). She was overcome by her inner turmoil from growing up in the intolerant hometown of Port Arthur, TX and turned to drugs, alcohol and men instead of loving herself...Sad story.

Jim Morrison was one of those conflicted "Voice Of A Generation" cats...a genius that was at least 20 years ahead of his time. Drug dependency took him from us far too soon.

Same case with Jimi Hendrix...Axl Rose isn't fit to carry Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix or Keith Moon's jockstraps. No...I'm not an Axl Rose/Guns N' Roses fan. Hand me a Cream, Led Zeppellin or The Who? record instead. One.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Same case with Jimi Hendrix...Axl Rose isn't fit to carry Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix or Keith Moon's jockstraps. No...I'm not an Axl Rose/Guns N' Roses fan. Hand me a Cream, Led Zeppellin or The Who? record instead. One.

Amen to that, brother/sister. :)