sus

Then again you did exactly the same thing when I tried to find out which principles of neurolinguistic programming you endorsed. So it's not surprising. I guess this is just your style? But it's lame and half-baked.

Say what you want about my provocations—I've always delivered, and I've certainly never pulled any "You have to spend 8 hours of your life reading this random book to understand" nonsense

mixed_biscuits

I think a reasonable person presenting a reasonable idea could give a reasonable synopsis in a few sentences, written in a few minutes. I don't think this is a big ask. I think telling me to read an entire book to understand a provocative and hard-to-believe claim is the big ask here, and unreasonable
radin2.png

sus

Edgar Mitchell has reported that on his return to Earth, after the 1971 Apollo 14 Moon landing, he had an experience comparable to savikalpa samādhi.[2][13] He also says that he conducted ESP experiments with earthbound friends during spaceflight.[14] In 1973, along with investor Paul N. Temple and some others,[15] Mitchell co-founded the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS).[3] It was founded as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in 1973.[16] Willis Harman served as president from 1975 until his death in 1997.[17][18][19]

The Institute figures prominently in The Lost Symbol, a 2009 work of fiction by best-selling author Dan Brown.[2][21] Twitter postings on the day before the book's release led Institute director Marilyn Schlitz to purchase the book and read it in one sitting. She told NPR that she found ten experiments conducted by the real-world Institute referred to in Brown's fictional account. NPR reported that after its publication "traffic to [the institute's] website ... increased twelvefold", applications for membership increased and "journalists from places like Dateline NBC — not to mention NPR ..." were seeking interviews with Schlitz.[22]

sus

According to Paramahansa Yogananda, in this state one lets go of the ego and becomes aware of Spirit beyond creation. The soul is then able to absorb the fire of Spirit-Wisdom that "roasts" or destroys the seeds of body-bound inclinations. The soul as the meditator, its state of meditation, and the Spirit as the object of meditation all become one. The separate wave of the soul meditating in the ocean of Spirit becomes merged with the Spirit. The soul does not lose its identity, but only expands into Spirit. In savikalpa samādhi the mind is conscious only of the Spirit within; it is not conscious of the exterior world. The body is in a trancelike state, but the consciousness is fully perceptive of its blissful experience within.[87]

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
How do you know the myriad of gods and goddesses haven’t hacked J-Boy’s channel and are pranking you?

Where’s the filter? What if daemons presence themselves via buskers? What are you really tuning into?

william_kent

at the next Great Northern Dissensus meet-up ask me about "telepath woman" and buckle in for a tale of rogue Cambridge professors, unsolicited ketamine injections in a Chorlton park before being removed to a secret underground base underneath UMIST which was operated by Chinese secret service, how she experienced the "r" word at the hands of a Cambridge professor, and how she was banned from Edinburgh University by the Koestler Parapsychology Unit

william_kent

Hawklords - Psi Power

no big surprise, I have a pack of Zener cards

Circle, square, triangle, waves
I got them crystal clear by the hour