wektor

and we do enjoy our bitterness. we enjoy performing our bitterness. we're suspicious of people who arent bitter, like, whats so good about your life?
I definitely get what you mean, curiously, Azuma says masochism is only the second stage, it is there until overtaken by a complete loss of self and sadism.

F2RnsF7WcAAmvAl

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I watched the video for his new tune last night and it made said tune a bit more interesting. In fact the tune is pretty good throughout until he introduces a slightly naff riff towards the end.

Anyway, the dedication to his parents at the end of the video was touching and seemed like a rare moment of letting his grimacing mask slip.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I guess it's conceivable that the melody i'm talking about is a purposively naive sounding thing which alludes to his childhood, 'black box life recorder' and so on.

maxi

just realised how aphex-influenced this song is. bass drums and melody straight out of 'I care because you do'. andre 3000 said he was a fan of aphex and squarepusher in interviews at the time

woops

is not like other people
Ahhh

I suppose Aphex must have been one of the suspects in the 'Who is Burial?' speculations. It would have been just like him, only that it's so po-faced.
someone once told me this was the case. mind you he also once told me he saw a party boat on the Thames and jumped from a bridge on to the boat and joined the party