2003 sidewinder unknown

mos dan

fact music
hahaha.
at least with eminem though, he had something to moan about, and even if he didnt, he made it into compelling music. with wiley, its generally just 'i miss my baby she dont like me im sad and unhappy shes my lady i miss her she dont like me' type lyrics. it doesnt help that he just isnt that big of a star to really warrant that type of woe-is-me self-pity writing (sorry wiley).

i rate wiley's non-warrish bars - that one about sneaking a girl off her bloke - "duck down girl you better hide / if you get seen you've got a lot of explaining to do tonight".. he DOES sound like an artist not just a rave mc (to paraphrase lethal) on that tune.. and that's before we even start on his teatime-related content lol

could someone please make my tuesday and re-up that dizzee set, i don't think i have it, and the ysi is timed-out!

viktorvaughn

i rate wiley's non-warrish bars - that one about sneaking a girl off her bloke - "duck down girl you better hide / if you get seen you've got a lot of explaining to do tonight".. he DOES sound like an artist not just a rave mc (to paraphrase lethal) on that tune.. and that's before we even start on his teatime-related content lol

could someone please make my tuesday and re-up that dizzee set, i don't think i have it, and the ysi is timed-out!

Yeah i'll re-up it later, seems to have run out pretty quick. I will write a list of sets that i have and maybe we can all compare and pool our resources:cool: ...

I love Wiley. He's my fave artist of the past three months. I love it when he switches from war bars to introspective gyal talk at the drop of a hat.

viktorvaughn

Here are some sets i have. Some are available on barefiles i'm pretty sure, so it might be worth looking there also. They are all live or radio sets so none of this is copyrighted. There is a promo cd on there too but i guess thats ok!

PAUG vs HLC - Destinys Watford 22 track version

PAUG Radio 1 mix

PAUG Sidewinder Summer Ball 2003

PAUG on Rinse FM (Unsure of date)

HLC @ Garage fever (this is top!!)

HLC from 25 March 2005 (not sure of source)

Pure MJ Cole mix - DJ Big P (in two parts - 1.5 hrs in total)

Sidewinder 2004 Awards (Various people)

Sidewinder 2004 - Karnage + various MCs (d double, foots, trim, scratch)

Sidewinder 2002 - Roll Deep (were roll deep formed in '02?)

Sidewinder 2003 - Roll Deep

Slimzee and Dizzee - Sidewinder (the one i upped earlier in the thread)

Dizzee and Wiley - 40 minute set (unsure of source)

Dizzee Vs Asher D on Choice FM (40 minute version)

Roll Deep b2b Dynasty Crew on Rinse FM (July 2003)

Nasty Jack and DJ Oscar on Freeze FM (pretty old, only 20 mins)

Ruff Sqwad - 1xtra 2004 (from a Wiley showcase)

Slimzee and Viper MC - Sidewinder promo cd

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

Here are some sets i have. Some are available on barefiles i'm pretty sure, so it might be worth looking there also. They are all live or radio sets so none of this is copyrighted. There is a promo cd on there too but i guess thats ok!

PAUG vs HLC - Destinys Watford 22 track version

PAUG Radio 1 mix

PAUG Sidewinder Summer Ball 2003

PAUG on Rinse FM (Unsure of date)

HLC @ Garage fever (this is top!!)

HLC from 25 March 2005 (not sure of source)

Pure MJ Cole mix - DJ Big P (in two parts - 1.5 hrs in total)

Sidewinder 2004 Awards (Various people)

Sidewinder 2002 - Roll Deep (were roll deep formed in '02?)

Sidewinder 2003 - Roll Deep

Slimzee and Dizzee - Sidewinder (the one i upped earlier in the thread)

Dizzee and Wiley - 40 minute set (unsure of source)

Dizzee Vs Asher D on Choice FM (40 minute version)

Roll Deep b2b Dynasty Crew on Rinse FM (July 2003)

Nasty Jack and DJ Oscar on Freeze FM (pretty old, only 20 mins)

Ruff Sqwad - 1xtra 2004 (from a Wiley showcase)

Slimzee and Viper MC - Sidewinder promo cd

err does anyone want any of these upping then?

elgato

I just dont know
oh shit i totally forgot about your incredibly kind offer! i personally already have the PAUG v Heartless at Destiny's and the 40 minute dizzy wiley set, but any of the others i would love to get, however many you can be bothered to do, they all look superb, i dont even know where to start!...

viktorvaughn

oh shit i totally forgot about your incredibly kind offer! i personally already have the PAUG v Heartless at Destiny's and the 40 minute dizzy wiley set, but any of the others i would love to get, however many you can be bothered to do, they all look superb, i dont even know where to start!...

then i shall pick a select few faverouites and do them!

CFour

:D this looks great! if you send the links to deapoh im sure hed love to host these more permenantly on barefiles as i know he happens to be partial to one or two older things

mos dan

fact music
yeah please do viktor, that'd be amazing! one or two of the PAUG sets, and the dizzee set that was discussed earlier would be fantastic, many thanks.

viktorvaughn

ok...always happy to help the dissensus massive!

HLC @ Garage Fever - this is brilliant. nice and short and punchy, got a cool 2step refix of gorrillaz 'sunshine' in it
http://www.yousendit.com/download/YBbNfea+oxN5TA==

slimzos and dizzee
http://www.yousendit.com/download/YBYOCaPCUTl5TA==

http://www.yousendit.com/download/YBYsfJ0kwLh5TA==

PAUG Dreem Team Radio1 mix
http://download.yousendit.com/7C895B1932AA90E1

and an all photek mix by bailey as a bonus, got the link somewhere!!
(to come)

Last edited: