Exopolitics

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
My take is physicsts need to acknowledge the negaverse and negative energy which is NOT dark matter or anti matter. It's the place where that stuff comes from and gets converted by particle annhilation to positve energy and matter...:p

I just hope when they fire up the large hadron collider at Geneva next year that they don't open up a large black hole and suck us all into oblivion or invite some darkside lifeforms to town for a party...

What. The. FUCK?

It just so happens that I AM a physicist, and what's more, I work on the Large Hadron Collider. I've never heard of a 'negaverse', I can say with confidence that any black holes created will be sub-atomic in size and vanish in a twinkling of an eye (evaporate by Hawking-Bekenstein radiation, to be precise) and as for 'darkside lifeforms' - well, let's just say I enjoy the fiction of H.P.Lovecraft, while bearing in mind that it *is* fiction.

Sheesh...

IdleRich

IdleRich
"It just so happens that I AM a physicist, and what's more, I work on the Large Hadron Collider. I've never heard of a 'negaverse', I can say with confidence that any black holes created will be sub-atomic in size and vanish in a twinkling of an eye (evaporate by Hawking-Bekenstein radiation, to be precise) and as for 'darkside lifeforms' - well, let's just say I enjoy the fiction of H.P.Lovecraft, while bearing in mind that it *is* fiction"
Come on Mr Tea, I appreciate you're only following orders from your darkside masters but you know that I saw that black hole you brought back in your suitcase from Geneva - don't pull the wool over these people's eyes.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And I'd have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling customs officials! Guess the fact that my hand luggage weighed five Earth masses must have given me away...

Ia! Ia! CTHULHU F'THAGN!

P.S. you read any Real Ultimate Power yet?