In-ear headphones

shudder

ha! as if! You can never go wrong with Shure. IF you weren't being sarcastic, these should allay any buyer's remorse. This, is the CEO of v-moda:

valentino.gif

He claims to "live the hollywood lifestyle."

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
ha! as if! You can never go wrong with Shure. IF you weren't being sarcastic, these should allay any buyer's remorse. This, is the CEO of v-moda:

valentino.gif

He claims to "live the hollywood lifestyle."

I was being serious, I geniunely liked the way those headphones looked. However upon seeing him....ewwwwww! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

shudder

actually, I'm being quite mean. The CEO posts a lot at headfi, and replies to PMs. He seems genuinely into being connected with his customers, and their customer support is reputedly great. I'm mighty tempted to pick them up ATM....

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
actually, I'm being quite mean. The CEO posts a lot at headfi, and replies to PMs. He seems genuinely into being connected with his customers, and their customer support is reputedly great. I'm mighty tempted to pick them up ATM....

Could you ask him what 'living the hollywood lifestyle' entails, exactly? And if one needs hair like that to do it?