Villalobos vs Pinch

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
thanks alot for that, i had no idea he was here. Only in london anyhow....someone needs to book him for glasgow. Looking forward to the next pressure with alex smoke though. Ok sorry off topic.

elgato

I just dont know
mary anne hobbes@dubstepforum said:
this is a show to represent the exchange of ideas and influences, and the love that's evolving between the worlds of minimal techno and dubstep..
creating another fascinating new pathway for sound..

Pinch and Villalobos will deliver individual mixes, they're not playing back to back..
just so you know, it's never about 'forcing' anything.. if artists decide to respond to a brief from the show, it's because they think it's an exciting challenge... just as Vex'd & Distance have done this week.. but then, as with all my guest, they have carte blanche to do whatever they want with their mixes...

the show is all about pushing creative ideas forward.. and giving producers a platform to experiment on radio in a ways they may have never done before... but producers are free to manipulate those ideas in any way they choose...

the show will be March 9th now i think... will keep you posted...

fair. will still be deep, good exposure, and recontextualisation (albeit less dramatic)

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
i already mentioned that peverlist set in another thread - its fucking fantastic. Does he have a myspace? i was looking but couldn't find. I wanted to see what dates he djing.

viktorvaughn

i already mentioned that peverlist set in another thread - its fucking fantastic. Does he have a myspace? i was looking but couldn't find. I wanted to see what dates he djing.

yeah deep aint it. i associated the brizzle sound with the techy dark rigid headhunter style which im not feeling too much. this pinch/peverlist dubby minimal stuff is much nicer