rolling blogariddims thread

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Well I'm enjoying Droid and Slug's mix anyway! :slanted:

finally had a chance to listen to this. very enjoyable- the mix starts at the point where my interest in electronica (certainly no IDM round here!) more or less stopped. nice to hear chaos AD again too.

jenks

thread death
Winner!!

Allow me a moment!

Obviously a knowledge of dodgy disco, lightweight early 80s post punk and nancy sinatra has paid dividends!

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Allow me a moment!

Obviously a knowledge of dodgy disco, lightweight early 80s post punk and nancy sinatra has paid dividends!

congratulations!

i would've entered, but my subconscious wouldn't allow me to type out 15 or 16

john eden

male pale and stale
Allow me a moment!

reach-baseball-trophy.jpg

john eden

male pale and stale
I like the growly bass and the bit at the end were it goes all clanky tho!

Actually, come to think of it I should have put Silverfish on there instead.

Arse.

john eden

male pale and stale
[you] total fucking arsehole:eek:

Indeed.

THROWDOWN TIME: I lay down the gauntlet to you, Mattb! Come up with your own slightly eclectic blogariddims mix (possibly including Zinc Gibbon or whoever it was that used to live in your broom cupboard).

Let the public decide the winner - SOUNDCLASH STYLE (except without any MCs or dubplates, er, and stuff).

:cool:

matt b

Indexing all opinion
THROWDOWN TIME: I lay down the gauntlet to you, Mattb! Come up with your own slightly eclectic blogariddims mix

calling droid!

i can never think of clever theoretical concepts though:(

(possibly including Zinc Gibbon or whoever it was that used to live in your broom cupboard).:

those were the days

Let the public decide the winner - SOUNDCLASH STYLE (except without any MCs or dubplates, er, and stuff).:cool:

we're all winners, john