Blackdown On Woebot

Blackdown

nexKeysound
i'd no idea martin clark was going to be so upset when i posted that thing. actually i thought i'd conveyed some sense of "his eminence" by saying every other critic had followed his example. actually i asked him whether he'd shut this rubbish thread down himself, but i'm presuming he's still fuming with rage.

hey matt, i've been out of town, i'm not angry, i never was - i told you this by email. but you tried to stir things up and i thought it would be fun to reply. no harm done.

you cant slag off an entire genre, well make that a few genres and a load of other institutions, without expecting people are going to get mad as hell and start cussing you on a personal level, but even so the depths of martin's fury did catch me off guard. am i to assume that this fate awaits anyone who finds fault with dubstep?

frankly i encourage people to slag off dubstep (accurately): it needs it. i actually take more notice of people's views if they dont like dubstep, than if they already do - they usually offer interesting insights as to how the scene can progress.

so anyway, sounds like the joke has run out of steam. perhaps we should all move on... :) :) :)