dan le sac VS scroobius pip "Thou Shalt always Kill"

tom pr

I feel superior to people who's only retort is a sarcastic contortion of what I said in the first place because they are too lazy to actually write anything creative or thought out.

Oh, and politicians.

But that's all. No one else.
I remember you saying you like hipsters to watch you DJ, so you can laugh at them. Does that not count as acting superior?

Alfons

Way of the future
My good man, pointing out that something is vapid wank doesn't necessarily mean you feel superior to it. :)

True

I guess you could make an endless amount of recursive arguments about feeling superior to people who feel superior to people who feel superior to people who...

Also true, I guess, but that doesn't mean that all such arguments are invalid or wrong?

I feel superior to people who's only retort is a sarcastic contortion of what I said in the first place because they are too lazy to actually write anything creative or thought out.

hmmm... I guess there's an endless amount of recursive sarcastic arguments and contortions there.:eek: :rolleyes:

Honestly though how do you see songs in this vein (Loosing my Edge, that LDN thing, this tune etc...), if they are some sort of ironic critique do they work at all? Because nobody thinks the songs apply to themselves only those (the hipsters) around them (and they probably make people feel good about themselves as Logan said).

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
I remember you saying you like hipsters to watch you DJ, so you can laugh at them. Does that not count as acting superior?

I like hipsters watching me dj because it means I am being paid, which is always nice.

Other than that I've never said anything bad about anyone who genuinely appreciates the music I play. I've stated that in numerous interviews. You shouldn't invent quotes without being able to quote me.

tom pr

Other than that I've never said anything bad about anyone who genuinely appreciates the music I play. I've stated that in numerous interviews. You shouldn't invent quotes without being able to quote me.
It's not invented Logan; you said something along the lines of 'I like it when hipsters watch me DJ so I can laugh at them and their clothes'.

But obviously I'm not going to ream through a thousand rwd forum topics just to find it, so I don't have an actual source.

Last edited: