Closure of the rolling Genre threads.

john eden

male pale and stale
Agh! I was just sayin' is all. I wish I could spend more time on here but my kids see the PC on and they want Cbeebies! We compromise on my music (which on some occasions John is *your* music) and their websites! I liked the rolling threads and when I had time I checked the others but the rolling threads were good! Especially when any update to those threads went straight to my email and straight to my phone. It meant I never missed a comment on any of the rolling threads and I liked it!!

Still we live ina democracy and if John and Mr 2 Step say it's all good then I will have to show some trust.

Anyway, I'm old, I complain, and what? :)

Ha ha - I've always rated you Mr Blu, but you did come across a bit aggressive upthread, so I responded in kind I think.

I think for me the amount of new grime threads on here is a total success, but I do understand it my not suit everyone, it's my bias.

Feel free to start a shaka thread in events - I was going to go along on sunday but opted for FWD last night instead. Come back and let us know how it went...