Great 4x4 Garage

Benny Bunter

Still no closer to IDing this one. It's a Stephanie Mills vocal. Grant Nelson did one but not this one.
The 'rush001' cat is no good on discogs. The style alone should point to who it is but I can't put my finger on it.

dunno what it is but that vocal has cropped up on old hardcore records before

outraygeous

When I saw the Rush001 I thought it was my tune!

Anyway, here is my EP, forgive the low quality I ripped it from a recordshop online

I have them on vinyl so if anyone wants one, let me know

Benny Bunter

like someone says in the youtube comments, this track sounds totally like RIP to me. Those synth chords on something like this for example

denoir

They sound good to me, but then I thought the Jeremy Sylvester comps sound ok too, what's yr issue with them?
A lot of the track titles are wrong which is annoying but what else?

well some of the tunes sounded ok but a lot of them were simply average vinyl rips, not really suitable for digital djing...

wise

bare BARE BONES
I just like mixing music, it's fun, I try not to get bogged down in audiophilia, i've accepted that i'm never going to play a set in a club with an amazing rig so why worry.
I ripped my collection to flac through a fairly decent sound card fairly decent needles through my pioneer djm600.
When I A-B with the vinyl there's very little difference but it's much quicker to find tunes and I have access to loads of rare records through trading with others that I wouldnt be able to play otherwise, some rips sound great others average.

Francois K should worry about this stuff, I don't

Last edited:

spooks

Militant black tie
Ah just came on to check this thread for the first time in ages, and you have the same avatar as I usually have on pretty much every forum other than (seemingly) this one... gutted, haha!