The UK has become (almost) irrelevant

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
When I first came to rinse I played everything.

Now I don't play 4/4 or 2 step because to me it sounds dated.

That was 3 years ago. I was playing what you people would call grime from when I first started djing 4 years ago. I just happened to stop playing new 4/4 and 2 step with it.

You'll remember Mack 10 and Slimzee playing some 4/4 and 2 step as well during 2000/2001.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Oh, and I have had a West Ham season ticket, I eat pie and mash, I can't dance and I used to listen to Nirvana.

I am fully aware of my whiteness, and have never attempted to adopt any other cultures.

The day you hear me say "Holla at your boy" with a straight face, is the day you are welcome to force me into retirement.

luka

look logan, you're alright, i like you, sometimes your manners are amiss, but so are mine, i don't have a hiseaon ticket but you might have seen me on the north bank still. plus judging from aim high my haircuts better! ha! xx!
mac 10 is the best dj on the scene, then petchy, then maximum then you.

actually i just remembered, petchy actually has gone funky house.

Pearsall said:
I stand corrected.

When a lot of the early Timba productions were coming out I was living in London and mainly listening to jungle, so the connection seemed obvious to me. I don't really know that much about New Orleans bounce (well, more or less nothing about the music before No Limit and Cash Money became big) so what stuff should I check out?

I just happen to have a few bounce tracks up on my blog this week. http://dialecticbricks.blogspot.com