alex

Do not read this.
So they don't take up much room in your kitbag whilst you are hitching around the country following The Fields of the Nephilim.

yea, but, they are ridiculously small, the last one I had tore right down the middle when I tried getting the fuck back in. I had to abandon it in the end. :(

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
The fact that Ontario's Premier's Deputy, Gary Smitherman, is Ontario's first openly gay MPP and no one calls him Smithers.

swears

preppy-kei
Punctured Nike Air trainer. When I walk its step, pssst, step, pssst.

This happened to the couple of pairs of I had as as a teenager, and then they would just fall to pieces generally. Guess you just can't get decent far-eastern slave labour anymore.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The San Shou / MMA fighter Cung Le trained with one before he beat Frank Shamrock. Wasn't Michael Jackson supposed to sleep in one? Or was that just red-top innuendo & hyperbole?

I think that was an oxygen tent. He posed in it for a photo - maybe he'd bought one for a neo-natal ward at a hospital, I don't know - but yeah, one of the tabloids got hold of and all of a sudden it was "WACKO JACKO SLEEPS IN OXYGEN TENT".

zhao

there are no accidents
just spent 4 HOURS on 1 FUCKING button in flash that would not FUCKING work right. checked the codes 30 times at least and just FINALLY got it to work, by taking many deep breaths and trouble shooting from the ground up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: i can seriously stab someone in the eye right now. Mr. Tea be glad there is physical distance between us.

zhao

there are no accidents
YOU CAN ONLY USE 25 EMOTICONS PER POST?!?!??!?!? THE FUCK KINDA RETARD BOARD RULE IS THAT?!?!??!?!?!? WHAT IF I WANT TO USE 26 MAD ICONS?!?!?!?!?! FUCK YOU STUPID BOARD TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yikes...did you put your favourite purple shirt on this morning, zhao?

reyestabber.jpg

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
I own probably 10 purple shirts, no exaggerating. Is that bad or something?

Speaking of itunes updates, don't install the latest one, it's really fucking annoying. It has pop ups...when you start a new song it will pop up a window with the damned album artwork...