RobJC

Check your weapon
You know what - I can't remember - its some fairly cheesy early 90's dance/trance tune with the "open your mind to me, please. open your mind" sample. I'll have to dig it out if I can find it.

STN

sou'wester
Is he fat though? I always think he looks like Irene off Eastenders, now Inspector Gould on The Bill.

Dial

'Supplements' especially over consumption..

IMDB Synopsis of Transcendent Man - the Ray Kurzweil bio...

Ray Kurzweil theorizes that we will very soon merge with our non-biological creations, computers, in order to become trillions of times more intelligent and connected than we are today. If this idea doesn't scare you, maybe these facts will: Ray takes over 200 pills and supplements a day in order to re-program his biology and extend his life, he travels around the country and the world on an almost evangelical mission of spreading the word about our exponentially accelerating techology, and he is preparing for the day when technology will allow him to bring back his dead father.

Evidently Hilary Swank pops a 100 or so a day too. That could be an exaggeration - maybe only 80, plus vitamin B injections. :mad:

Oh, and the crap about bringing back his dead father.... (must be the end of the year, I'm feeling uncharitable)

And the crap about 'trillions' of times more intelligent and connected than we are today...

Although, as I write he's starting to segue into the out and out bizarre, which holds a little more interest..