Lisbon - Kuduro

claphands

Poorly-known member
also Chefé Kamone - O Silencio from this year is one of the best pure Kuduro albums that I've ever heard.

Also check out it's MSpaint bling back cover. Very retro cash money:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/billysanders/Back1.jpg

Front is all photoshop religious gangsta too:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/billysanders/Frontcrop.jpg

From the lyrics their doesn't seem to be any particularly religious going on in the songs, but then again they rap too fast and know little Angolan slang so who knows

Here's a track

Last edited:

muszu

you can check out some music at Mouraria @ Martim Moniz in Lisbon.
it's some sort of shopping center but full of indian, chinese and african shops.. they used to have lot's of Kuduro CDs there..

not really Kuduro but if you're looking for african riddims... i think Kotalume is playing somewhere this month, it's Funana a Cape Verde style of music and dance..

Last edited:

straight

wings cru
buraka played at a night i was involved with last year, was flat out globetrotting serato blog house, they were playing fucking justice and the klaxons alongside fidgety stuff and about 1/4 kuduro. Not bad but disappointing, it was on a modular backed tour so i suppose they were playing up the crowd, ive not heard any other of their sets.

zhao

there are no accidents
have fun babs! sounds like a perfect place for holidays actually... no huge crowds only good food and chill times just perfect. now i wish i was going.

i got some pretty good kuduru from Akwaba records recently...

gumdrops

read a couple of reviews of BSS' fabric mix so DLd it - its got a few interesting tracks on it, pretty hype but as a whole gave me a bit of a headache and had a few too many 'diplo-y' tracks on it.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
have fun babs! sounds like a perfect place for holidays actually... no huge crowds only good food and chill times just perfect. now i wish i was going.

Thanks - it sounds great! My first time there, but I love Portugal from what I've seen previously. And lack of crowds (hopefully even at Xmas) is always blissful - one of the things Berlin has going for it...