Rinse FM Live Webstream Up and Runnin'

C

captain easychord

tek tonic said:
wasn't there another site that was streaming pirates? i tuned in once or twice back in '03 but due to time zone issues i always used to catch random sets playing Ashanti and mediocre 2-step

that site is still active, although they've cut down on the number of stations available. hopefully they plan to reinstate all of the grime stations.

luka

i think it should sound like that because i like that tune and i'm not into dubstep. you don't agree becasue you like dubstep as it is.
each to their own.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
luka said:
i think it should sound like that because i like that tune and i'm not into dubstep. you don't agree becasue you like dubstep as it is.
each to their own.

no no no we can't have all this civil "i respect your opinion" business, this is grime! crikey could you imagine what would happen if that caught on? "you wasteman! i'llllllllll crack your skull/i'll rut your gash/unless you'd prefer me not to/which would be both equally pleasant and mutually acceptable to both you and i...."

;)

luka

!!

xxx kiss kiss
i was into grime beofre both of you, hows that for disrespect
blaw
crack your back

latecomers!

xx

luka

i still think we should have a scrap though,
me vs sama and martin
martin's about 6,7 but thats ok
come to forest g
we'll scrap it out

i get to weild a broken stella bottle

Blackdown

nexKeysound
luka said:
xxx kiss kiss
i was into grime beofre both of you, hows that for disrespect
blaw
crack your back

latecomers!

xx

ahaha. i remember clearly when the hype-bubble around 2step garage burst in about 2001. i thought to myself "i'm going to stick around though... i have a hunch something interesting is going to happen."

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Ach! said:
Also, does anyone know what the new Jammer ones are called, especially the one with the whiney synth and stange ethereal vocal sample that comes at the end of about every 16 bars?

Logan Sama said:
Jammer's tune "Shanguli" is big right now

Is that the one I mean, can you tell from my dire description?