bassline house

that Jamie Duggan November is a real disappointment for me. Too many dodgy female vocals, that freestyle over Night is just embarassing. Not impressed.

I need to do some hunting, I want tracks with no vocals. Shame there isn't a bassline equivalent of UTZ or Pure Grime so i can fuck about before I start buying anything

tate

Brown Sugar
who knows about the t2 ft. dot tune 'ding dong'? if he drops that tonight i may lose it completely :D
so how was it?!? dying to hear. how did t2 go over?

eden's pic in the Dirty Canvas thread duly noted...but would love to hear more about it, if possible

mms

sometimes
tempa t is djing at the warp christmas party,
alongside martin rushent from human league, leila and shackleton and others
tempa t has some old school shef ye ancient warp crew backing to him i think.

mos dan

fact music

how odd!

i am the wrong person to ask about t2's set i'm afraid, i only stayed for 15mins as i wasn't really feeling it - not on that system anyhow. kinda felt like the night had peaked - sunship w/warrior queen and logan w/trim, chippy, etc dominated the night. i was sated and ready to leave by the time t2 came on.

dexplicit's bassline set at 333 the other week was absolutely sick though. a lot of his own productions and a crowd who didn't know any of the tunes, but were just there for a good dance, basically..

viktorvaughn

tempa t has some old school shef ye ancient warp crew backing to him i think.

Think you may mean Toddla T! Easy mistake to make though.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
rah, big look

did whatever major grabbed it batter the advertising or is it pure word of mouth grass roots biz? I didn't see any marketing for it but I don't pay much attention so..