Blackdown

nexKeysound
yeah he did, some next mix of it though. best set i've ever seen at fwd

hatcha's sets were all like that in 04/05, he OWNED FWD, always played last, always played 50-90% exclusive unreleased dubs. they were breathtaking and they changed dubstep.

Hatch's set from Sunday is here, people should checkitt.

urbanite

subnoto
oi biggup you blackdown, does anybody want me to upload some 2003-2004 rinse hatcha sets??

definitely :) been going back to those Virus Syndicate Live given away on the Rephlex website at about the time their compilations came out (sadly it looks like I only have one of the parts left in the archves) and diggin them oldschool Plastician sets...

alex

Do not read this.
right apologies to everyone who I promised sets to, I have all of my sets (old ones majority) on a HD which I am having trouble finding, its broke also, thats no problem, I will get it fixed & get the datat transferred.

I will keep you all updated on the situation, as I have got some really spectacular old rinse sets on there..grime, dubstep, the lot...again, my apologies for getting everyone hyped, they will be up soon :eek:

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Kind of looking forward to Them at Corsica Studios this weekend - Boxcutter, Jamie Vex'd, Breakage, Remarc, Silvalink and a load of people I'm not familiar with but who are probably somewhere in blogline spectrum. Worth reaching to hear Remarc and Breakage on the Corsica system IMO.

alex

Do not read this.
aha, blackdown/grevious angel..the latest keysound comes out on my bday, will be copping, good times!

viktorvaughn

Hmm was hyped for DMZ and taking my mate from up north for the first time but not sure on the line-up... N Type, Distance, Tunnage aren''t really doing it for me, not really heard much of the others if anyone can advise? Theo Parish at Plastic Peeps also...

l_71a63fb3d2e64a4f8b55c30586a2b8d0.jpg

benjybars

village elder.
yeah probably the least exciting line up for a while..

tunnidge b2b cyrus will be good tho.

doing a fat cycle ride on sunday so not gonna make it... shame really cos last year's summer blazedown (quest, silkie, oneman etc.) was easily one of the best nights i've ever been to.