baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I don't even know what genre this falls into, but:

Tuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnneeeee!

It's liquid jungle at 140 or something...I don't even know, but it's f-in great.

Edit: This has to be in the running for tune of the year so far.

Last edited:

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Tis pretty good. Is in Blackdown's blog post which I thought got linked to upthread, but maybe that's over in the poll thread about dubstep being over the hill.

BareBones

wheezy
I don't even know what genre this falls into, but:

Tuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnneeeee!

It's liquid jungle at 140 or something...I don't even know, but it's f-in great.

Edit: This has to be in the running for tune of the year so far.

you should download the 'doldrums' mix he's got up on his myspace, it's brilliant, has a few more of his own tunes in it which are all great. I love the one called 'tentative bidding'...

4linehaiku

Repetitive
According to my girlfriend Hyph Mngo sounds like "the guy who made it got someone else to do the drums, and the drum guy didn't really get it." I think that might be tentative praise.

The possibility of it becoming an anthem (assuming it's not just 'big on the internet') is quite glorious.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
i want Pete Tong to jump on this one. Seriously. So it gets dropped at sunset in Ibiza. dunno why, cos i've never even been to Ibiza...

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
i want Pete Tong to jump on this one. Seriously. So it gets dropped at sunset in Ibiza. dunno why, cos i've never even been to Ibiza...

I like the sound of this plan.
After hearing the tune about 5 times through the last week or so, respecting everyone's love for it but myself thinking it was just quite good - on the last listen it's clicked and suddenly shot up from good to great. Think the big sound on the youtube clip helps. It is a total hands-in-the-air tune, euphoric. :)

Blackdown

nexKeysound
if i hear it in ibiza this year i shall wheel it on behalf of you blackdown.

when it get dropped in ibiza i'm relying on you to wheel that bludclaart! wheel everything: spin the dj around, wheel your pint, wheel pete tong's minder and his pet dog! wheel the wheel on your hotel porter's moped!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Aren't most of the DJs who are getting booked in ibiza people like Caspa, Rusko, Hatcha and Skream?

You'd almost expect DJs like Pinch, Martyn, 2562 etc. to go down better.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I reckon, it's huge innit? Big up Ben for diggin it up.

Yeah, it's a great mix. And with Aphrodisiax's "Unfinished Business" on it too - how come that wasn't huge?* Just the kind of muscular rhythmic workout that so many people seem to rave about. Will have to check out his other stuff while i think about it.

*maybe it was and I don't go out enough?

wise

bare BARE BONES
Nice one!

Still not as good as Next Hype/Anaconda IMHO

Now if only Ben would put that up i'd be a very happy man indeed........:D