elgato

I just dont know
Benny Ill is always worth seeing, mixing is not so good but every time i see him he plays shockingly good tunes, usually plenty i've never heard before also. but i dunno what kind of set he'll be playing

anyone feeling the brackles tunes? they are coming out on the applepips as well.

www.myspace.com/brackles

Glazed is a ridiculous tune, love it. what i love is that it is so ruff, which is rare for tunes in this vein, it brings a different vibe

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

Up for a bit of TRG actions. Benny Ill has played breakbeat garage, dub, jungle/hardkore when I have seen him. (Not within the same set but he is obviously well into lots of good stuff). I remember wondering who had let the tramp in the first time I ever saw him (when he still had lovely long hair!):D

powerpill

Benny Ill is an original badman. Also, if you ever get a chance to see Matt Horsepower play a set i would strongly recommend it. So so good

elgato

I just dont know
Up for a bit of TRG actions. Benny Ill has played breakbeat garage, dub, jungle/hardkore when I have seen him. (Not within the same set but he is obviously well into lots of good stuff). I remember wondering who had let the tramp in the first time I ever saw him (when he still had lovely long hair!):D

onetime i saw him play dub, hardcore, house, garage, bleepy techno, and dark 2-step in one set, that was deep, he pulled out some tunes

what are the other guys from Horsepower up to nowadays? does anyone know?

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
there's a benny ill dub mix that was on the fwd podcast ages ago that i still listen to a lot. Lots of rhythm and sound and general excellence.

mos dan

fact music
gonna have to miss this week's fwd. shame. fwiw n-type and walsh once played the most amazing ukg set at DOTS... but then almost all of the rest of n-type's sets = :slanted:

hope for your sake it's the former.

elgato

I just dont know
Walsh has always played sick sets when i've seen him, whether old or new

reckon it'll be a sick night all round in fact

Algierstwin

what are people thinking of the scuba remixes that are on the way?

particularly enjoying what I can hear of the jamie vex'd work.

Numbers

Anyone heard the Narcossist remix of Logos' Frontier dub? It's on Narcossists Mysp#ce and it's fantastic. Props to both of them, here is hope it gets signed.

mos dan

fact music
Blackdown on Rinse: first time I've heard Ramadanman and Dot Rotten at the same time.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL this dot rotten tune!