4linehaiku

Repetitive
ben vs bokbok on decks b2b ben vs mosdan on fisticuffs.

A bit late to the party, but I'm just listening to that MAH show, just finished the Dusk and Blackdown bit, so far so amazing.

Client Eastwood

Yes D&B came with heavy ammo which if it was a clash they were allways going to win with. Ramadanman and Geiom went all emotional or deep call it what you will. The D&B track with the Hindi vocal and the last track by Ram both send shivers down my spine.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
the b2b was great, the deeper dubstep bits that got played sounded much fresher being thrown together with grime/bassline etc. than loads in a row.

make it a regular imo

I need names for the TRC and D-Malice tunes.

Best bit was Trim and Scratch

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Paul the D&B/GA/Margins Music mentioned sounds well promising. Any more info ?
It started off as a mix version of the album in the same style as the dubstep sufferah series. As time went on it became something a bit more ambitious - something akin to an "in dub" album, only more so, the whole thing's been remixed, or at least rearranged... it's still margins music, but amplified, intensified. Only it's still very much a blackdown and dusk album, it's not like my garage stuff or the wonky stuff. It's a really good listen so it should come out some how.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
i gave Grievous Margins Music's DNA and he genetically re-engineered it. currently penciled in for late spring next year.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
you're lucky this is not a year ago or this would be doubly offensive to me daniel hancox

lol i'm such a tard sorry. obviously i meant that there are people who i know in west, and also people i knew at uni (basically the same people), who played rugby, were pure evil, used the word 'banter' and therefore soiled it forever. party at ben's house to prove how awesome west london is! meet outside the big house with the fringe ;)

srsly you guys need to do b2b out somewhere, and soon!

starkey

mayor of starkville
hey you dissensus crew.

just wanted to say thanks... and glad you were feeling the goodz vocal on 'gutter music'. yeah, it will be dropping in the new year. soon... we promise.

Client Eastwood

It started off as a mix version of the album in the same style as the dubstep sufferah series. As time went on it became something a bit more ambitious - something akin to an "in dub" album, only more so, the whole thing's been remixed, or at least rearranged... it's still margins music, but amplified, intensified. Only it's still very much a blackdown and dusk album, it's not like my garage stuff or the wonky stuff. It's a really good listen so it should come out some how.

Nice one. Like a dancefloor damage refix heheh

straight

wings cru
anyone know who the dubstep crew were at that big rave in an office in hackney wick on saturday? Absolutely bonkers mix with loads of soca, bassline, sped up funky and allsorts, i havent danced as much in ages

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
you're lucky this is not a year ago or this would be doubly offensive to me daniel hancox

Ha ha, I always think of you when people blame 'students' for the homogenization / wobbleification of dubstep. Bloody Hessle Audio crew with their lectures and their Rusko obsession...