hucks

Your Message Here
no shit.

but i swear to god i think a good half of the responses are from the original poster posting under alts. they all have like 5-15 posts and they all have the same stupid chav speak "bruv" "filth" etc etc. good way to hype your own shit (literally speaking...).

Totally. That same guy put up a few of his tunes last year, people criticised them, and it turned into a pretty awesome 15 page slanging match. This one is quite polite in comparison. Shame.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Still, it's important that we preserve the unity of the scene, because without stuff like this dubstep would get really boring and monotonous..

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Oh gosh, just digged out Kode 9 - swarm, bassline is too cold

Agreed

The Mystikz tunes on grime 2 are all wicked too, you need to pump them right up on the mixer though... CR7 Chamber mixes very well with Ramadanman's 'Put You Down' RMX.

Where these tunes made by Mala AND Coki? Do they ever do tunes together anymore?

shaolinsoul

Agreed

The Mystikz tunes on grime 2 are all wicked too, you need to pump them right up on the mixer though... CR7 Chamber mixes very well with Ramadanman's 'Put You Down' RMX.

Where these tunes made by Mala AND Coki? Do they ever do tunes together anymore?

Yeah tunes like countryman just blew my mind, Youngsta was on it back then not really feelin what he does now.

Used to think it was the same Youngsta from Musical Mob for ages lol.

Coki and Mala have very different styles. check Earth a run red for proper Coki vibes, wobble but still deep.

I found out that I had these tunes on a tape recently, though I cant remember taping them at the time.

Bugz In The Attic- Booty La La (Underground Knowledge mixes)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gnoi1y

They're from J Da Flex's Radio show, probably from 2005 or late '04

1. Landslide mix
2. Skream mix
3. Loefah mix
4. Dubchild mix

Landslide doesnt push the boat out enough, its good but is quite similar to the original. Skream comes off with a lovely strange vibe, probably in between his release of Traitor and Request Line, ie. when he was starting to make a bit of a name for himself away from Benga. Loefah's take on it is great, he should have done more vocal tracks. Dubchild's one is a lot of fun.

shaolinsoul

Nubian Mindz - black science.

Shake - frictional beat

Deepart - snapshots

So forward..

In love with broken techno right now!
:D

faustus

was listening to some show on 1xtra tonight, think i heard there was a mention of hyperdub putting out a harmonic 313 release. any1 heard this?

soul_pill

I think Hyperdub are putting out Mark Pritchard Feat O'Maas "Wind It Up" with instrumental on the B..

Last edited:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Yesterday, I discovered that combining dubstep with too many painkillers makes for an unexpectedly interesting drugs/music interface.