Corpsey

bandz ahoy
''He doesn't know me personally, how dare he assume that I'm a hooligan? I'm a peaceful and retiring sort, and would never hurt a fly. He's got his facts wrong. Therefore, next time I see him I'm going to stamp on his specs and smash his donut boat in.''

I seem to remember that Reynolds article being largely complimentary to Caspa anyway, wasn't it more of an attack on dubstep purists etc.?

massrock

Caspa was invited to respond by the Guardian, but declined as he didn’t wish to fuel the fire. No one had asked him about the episode until Real Groove broached the subject, and he was only too happy to oblige…
No one had asked him about the episode, except The Guardian.

alex

Do not read this.
''He doesn't know me personally, how dare he assume that I'm a hooligan? I'm a peaceful and retiring sort, and would never hurt a fly. He's got his facts wrong. Therefore, next time I see him I'm going to stamp on his specs and smash his donut boat in.''

I seem to remember that Reynolds article being largely complimentary to Caspa anyway, wasn't it more of an attack on dubstep purists etc.?

did he really say that..haha...

i must admit that convinced me to start liking mid range, spose thats the danny dyer films wearing off on him...

mos dan

fact music
"The thing is he’s a journalist, and journalists are there to antagonise and get people to raise their eyebrows and go ‘ooohhhh!’" - caspa

totally putting this on my cv or business cards or something lol