gumdrops

only dubstep i can see is kode 9 but this is a decent mix - listening now. nice to see that old marc mac track in there....

mms

sometimes
only dubstep i can see is kode 9 but this is a decent mix - listening now. nice to see that old marc mac track in there....

and martyn, plus old nubian mindz / marc mac etc blah blah, the kode track isnt really dubstep either, but it's all music that kinda rotates around dubstep in a way.

Yeah that Dj Dex set is wicked, he also plays 4 Hero's remix of 'Amazon' which is probably my favorite of those Detroit meets UK tunes. He has a previous electro mix on Planeta Modular too, which is also brilliant, he even plays 'Groove a K ordingly' somewhere in the middle.

Big up the Planeta Modular crew too, one of the most educational sites about music we have in Spanish.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
any reflections from the hyperdub playback?
i liked the new burial thing, messy abstracted rnb riddim and a twizzed up girl vox. EMO :confused:

alex

Do not read this.
Definately gutting, would have killed to have been there, heard that Kode was introducing in some crazy vocoder, couldnt understand what he was saying..

really hyped for the 5.0 releases though, mine are pre-ordered & all sorts

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Did anyone buy the 320 of Untold - Just For You?
Does the bass sound really fucking mangled on anyone else's speakers?
Not the Roska remix, the original. I'm talking about after the main drop. It takes a while to get to.

Paul Hotflush

techno head
Did anyone buy the 320 of Untold - Just For You?
Does the bass sound really fucking mangled on anyone else's speakers?
Not the Roska remix, the original. I'm talking about after the main drop. It takes a while to get to.

Can u upload and send it over? I will check if it's OK.