lethal bizzle - back to bizznizz

gumdrops

still not heard the new album but what a sad route hes going down. i know theres only so many options he has but its quite embarassing how much sucking up he is doing to the indie crowd. hes somehow become the uk mc its okay for indie kids to love. gross.

He was Radio 1 single of the week last week. Can't remember which song, and I've only got a radio in my car. Said a lot about the album to me, that.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
I don't blame him in the SLIGHTEST. If support for british black music in this country wasn't such a fucking disgrace then he wouldn't even need to be catering to the skinny jeans market.

No-one needs to cater for anyone though, Logan. For him to go along with this is his choice. I appreciate the sentiment and I agree with you, partially, but no-one forced him to start pulling Babyshambles shit.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
No-one needs to cater for anyone though, Logan. For him to go along with this is his choice. I appreciate the sentiment and I agree with you, partially, but no-one forced him to start pulling Babyshambles shit.

Maybe he likes indie music.

continuum

smugpolice
I've just returned from working my shift at the newly opened Carling Academy in Oxford which tonight was the NME tour and totally without my knowledge Lethal was playing. Was working the floor collecting the glasses so hid in the crowd away from bosses when he came on so I could watch what the entirely indie audience would make of him. Surprisingly alot of people were feeling it and going mental, chanting along to the lyrics etc. Bizzle Bizzle probably got the biggest reaction and the guy selling bizzle t-shirts sold quite a few judging by the amount of people wearing them.

Despite all this it seemed that generally the older people in the crowd didn't seem to get it and there was audible booing at the end of the set from this fairly large contingent but didn't seem to effect him or the rest of the audience. Bizzle was the act before headliners The Enemy and hyped up the crowd for them very effectively and seems to be their main role on this tour.