the glade

S

simon silverdollar

valium and codeine are your friends. say hi to them.

we used up all our valium at the glade! it really is a lifesaver in a festival situation though, isn't it? you can take what you want all day and all night and then still get a fwe hours of decent sleep. magical stuff.

S

simon silverdollar

The whole psy scene was just so appalling and the music so dreadful. I bet half of them would be people to sneer at kids in tracksuits in Novas listening to speed-garage yet they are all dressed the same and dread-locked same as their mates in a big statement of individuality!!? Every stall had fucking CHAI, what about some good old normal tea eh eh? You don't have to have vegan shoes to save the world. A mind powered not solely by lentils can make informed ethic decisions!!

the other weird thing about the psy trance lot is that they're all so into organic food and stuff, yet their whole scene is basically about doing loads of drugs. i mean, the health benefits of eating a few organic tofu salads are going to be ever so slightly outweighed by all the 2ci and 2cb and what have you aren't they?!

i blame gap years for psy trance. it would have never happened without them.

Gabba Flamenco Crossover

High Sierra Skullfuck
the other weird thing about the psy trance lot is that they're all so into organic food and stuff, yet their whole scene is basically about doing loads of drugs. i mean, the health benefits of eating a few organic tofu salads are going to be ever so slightly outweighed by all the 2ci and 2cb and what have you aren't they?!

And there's no point in being an ethical consumer, if your leisure time is dependent on some poor third world unfortunate coming through customs with drugs up thier bottom.

One really dull girl I know was asking me the other day, in all seriousness, 'why don't they do fairtrade cocaine?'. As in, why can't I have my liberal cake and eat it?

:( Jesus wept.

tryptych

waiting for a time
And there's no point in being an ethical consumer, if your leisure time is dependent on some poor third world unfortunate coming through customs with drugs up thier bottom.

One really dull girl I know was asking me the other day, in all seriousness, 'why don't they do fairtrade cocaine?'. As in, why can't I have my liberal cake and eat it?

:( Jesus wept.

To be fair, it's only true about cocaine. Most synthetic stimulants/psychedelics are manufactured in Europe and are smuggled conventionally.