Smoking IS cool.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Quiting and having dreams of smoking cigs followed by waking up with a sense of dread suggestive of blacking out is a hangover from the habit. Insidious memories. A waft of rolling tobacco can be like a booze thirst kicking in. Pipe tobacco too. Nothing overtly threatening, like a red wine cork bottle. It’s not one smell. Variety your nostrils sift subconsciously for traces of mmmmmm

But tabs themselves? Witnessed lung cancer death and it’s fuckin savage, condolences Bill

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You miss the pressure you can exert on a cig by holding it between your fingers

The first of the day with coffee? Tremendous, people can go to war on such combos

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Equally when you see someone holding theirs weird between their middle and ring fingers? Absolute rage inducing

grow up, no-one want to see you Spock smoke

william_kent

Quiting and having dreams of smoking cigs followed by waking up with a sense of dread suggestive of blacking out is a hangover from the habit. Insidious memories. A waft of rolling tobacco can be like a booze thirst kicking in. Pipe tobacco too. Nothing overtly threatening, like a red wine cork bottle. It’s not one smell. Variety your nostrils sift subconsciously for traces of mmmmmm

But tabs themselves? Witnessed lung cancer death and it’s fuckin savage, condolences Bill

the lung ward is not where I want to spend time

buckets of yellow ooze draining from tubes, etc.,

william_kent

i usually found it a waste to do DMT pissed and tired.

yeah, I had an argument with my spirit guide last time ( and I was sober ) so no way will she let me in considering how wrecked I am

anyway, Stan reckons he has her trapped in a bottle in his commune's murder room

luka

they're very particular. i wasnt allowed to do it in ugly places either. had to be nice surroundings. very fussy and demanding in that way.