Are you hard?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Why aren’t swans on there? They can break your leg if you try to rustle them from the queen.

That's what I thought too... but the other day Liza pointed out these pics she found on instagram, this weird guy we used to know a bit when we were in London put all these pics of himself on Insta, seems he just wandered up to these swans in one of the London parks and decided to just grab one and start fucking around with it. Liza was staring at the pics so she said "what's going on here?" and he replied with "swan buggery" so I dunno, I'm beginning to wonder if their reputation is not somewhat overstated... or maybe they were into it, who knows eh?

It's like a little story in pictures - part one Phil approaches the swans...

IMG_20240106_190332.jpg

Part two, no fucking around he just grabs one and he's at it

IMG_20240106_190236.jpg

And then the next few parts are just more fo the same

IMG_20240106_190254.jpg

He's a weird fucker, I reckon he would bugger a swan given half the chance

IMG_20240106_190306.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240106_190319.jpg
    IMG_20240106_190319.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 2

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That's what I thought too... but the other day Liza pointed out these pics she found on instagram, this weird guy we used to know a bit when we were in London put all these pics of himself on Insta, seems he just wandered up to these swans in one of the London parks and decided to just grab one and start fucking around with it. Liza was staring at the pics so she said "what's going on here?" and he replied with "swan buggery" so I dunno, I'm beginning to wonder if their reputation is not somewhat overstated... or maybe they were into it, who knows eh?

It's like a little story in pictures - part one Phil approaches the swans...

View attachment 17188

Part two, no fucking around he just grabs one and he's at it

View attachment 17189

And then the next few parts are just more fo the same

View attachment 17190

He's a weird fucker, I reckon he would bugger a swan given half the chance

View attachment 17191
This is a very specific crime, known as swanage.

IdleRich

IdleRich
He does doesn't he? He is kinda like, I don't know if he's actual aristocracy but his family were wealthy or intellectuals and they basically fled the Putin regime. HIs parents and sister are all concert pianists and conductors and such; if you meet Phil he sounds posh when he speaks English but Liza said his Russian is even more posh. I think he was at art school with some of the Fat White Family lot and I guess we met him through them - now he make a living from tutoring cos he's got connections to the sort of London-based Russians who, if Natalia's hobby this week is painting watercolours, don't bat an eyelid at paying thousands of pounds an hour for her to learn. When he's not doing that he seems to spend his own time painting young women and I get the impression that a lot of sessions tend to contain phrases like "That was a good start, now why don't we try it nude?".

I can't remember what it was for but at one point he was in some kind of minor trouble with the law and there was an article in, maybe it was even in the Evening Standard, anyway, it was about "so and so and his associate Philip Firsov" and for some reason we found it so funny. I think it was something about the way that we began to understand the term "associate" and how it really only has negative connotations... you only use it when two people have a connection that is really... undefined, they are not exactly friends or relatives or even business parters exactly. But basically if you're ever described as someone's "associate" in a newspaper then it's likely that the article is not gonna reflect well on you...