scottdisco

rip this joint please
Bob Lord's Sausage and Ken Bates got bankrupted refurbing Burnley centre, the bent tosser.

bring on Alty : AFC..

p.s.
i went Millwall : Oldham last night, latics were shite.

crackerjack

I'm feeling a little more chipper after last night's results, so some new season predictions.

Champs: Chelsea
Runners-up: Liverpool

Relegated: Hull, Pompey, Burnley (with the nation's gratitude)

Champions League: someone Spanish

Div 2 (old school):
Promoted: West Brom, Cardiff, Boro

Div 3
Champs: Huddersfield look good :(
Relegated: don't wanna talk about it

Div 4
Champs: Notts Co.
Relegated: Morecambe, and someone shit

hucks

Your Message Here
Norwich 1 - 4 Sunderland

Carrow Road is the place to be this season, no doubt. 20 goals in 3 games. Plus, tonight, our centre half got sent off and injured our goalkeeper in the same movement (which is pretty special, when you think about it), and we'd already used all our subs, so our midget striker went in goal. Top quality entertainment. Well, entertainment, anyhow

slightly crooked

Carrow Road is the place to be this season, no doubt. 20 goals in 3 games. Plus, tonight, our centre half got sent off and injured our goalkeeper in the same movement (which is pretty special, when you think about it), and we'd already used all our subs, so our midget striker went in goal. Top quality entertainment. Well, entertainment, anyhow

Had a feeling you would definitely get at least one goal - even when all the first choice defenders are playing our defence looks far from watertight. I was quite amused that the sky cameras kept picking up on the fan who'd turned up in fancy dress:

20090824-204303.jpg

Looks like he's really enjoying the game...

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
is he a fan, or was he on call-out?

Lol. West Ham season ticket holder. I bizarrely was hanging around with some old Bushwackers the other weekend, cue Very Hard Stares and Serious Conversations from the Doc's cousins, about 'turning Millwall'.

Police presence was negligible apparently, I think they wanted a ruck as much as the fans, cos they're not gonna be able to do anything today or this weekend, where else are they gonna get a bit of agg without cameras?

mixed_biscuits

don_quixote

Trent End
only right for them to make hay about it after all the spanish racism, italian ultras furore our media has thrown in their direction for the past few years

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I took a look at the ICF website today. As I suspected, it's quite moderate really, and far more lucid than the newspaper reports of the past few days. As shitty as hooliganism can be, the way the media portrays it - as always just 'a minority interest', and as separable from societal issues - is moronic.

History of West Ham and Millwall is interesting, too.

don_quixote

Trent End
dangerous precedent, which probably won't be a precedent.

also won't happen if, for example cristiano ronaldo, dived in a semi final and would miss the final if uefa choose to take that action