Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Other (GHB, K, etc)

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
I would probably vote coke if I had to pick from that list, since I have minimal hallucinogen experience, and none with mdma or heroin (and because weed doesn't count apparently).

N

nomadologist

not even i would take acid every day on an island alone

N

nomadologist

o i know on campus we had all these skunks , i used to get surrounded by them and flip out

zhao

there are no accidents
There should totally be a selection for speed and derivatives up there that isn't. I'd definitely vote for that. *goes glassy eyed and nostalgic*

do you like Dennis Cooper? speed freak homo-core fiction writer but you knew that already and own all his books.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
o i know on campus we had all these skunks , i used to get surrounded by them and flip out

They do it deliberately, don't they? they just wait for you to come up and then run out of where they've been waiting and terrorize you. Worse than rapists, animals.

mms

sometimes
This is 100% true. If you were to stay on medical grade morphine or dicetylmorphine for your entire life, you'd be healthy as a horse.

and then there is addiction, opium on the other hand is fine and non-addictive, you don't take drugs in a bubble, when you do that's when issues start.

i would choose mushrooms etc out of this lot.
i don't really have a problem with drugs but they do make people annoying in the wrong light,.

Last edited:

tom pr

it's funny that no one, but no one, has chosen cocaine yet. if you put that shit in a cage with monkeys, they'll do it until they starve to death
I chose it. It was never a revelatory experience for me like ecstasy was, and I don’t think I’ve ever had that many genuinely great times on it, but I can never seem to turn the stuff down.

I love reading these threads btw, albeit in a queasy sort of way—I always feel a little bit uncomfortable talking about my own drug experiences and reading other peoples. Not because I’m particularly embarrassed or ashamed about anything, but with coke (not with hallucinogens or e) when you’re removed from the situation it all sounds so dry and nasty.

Oh yeah, I had my drink spiked the other night, possibly with GHB but I don't know for certain. I'd like to say that was fun, but I don't remember a thing until i woke up the next day with vomit down my wall and my girlfriend telling me she thought I'd died. So thumbs down on that one.

N

nomadologist

and then there is addiction, opium on the other hand is fine and non-addictive, you don't take drugs in a bubble, when you do that's when issues start.

taking heroin is a lot like creating a bubble around yourself

tom pr

Beg yer pardon, it was Barnsley, not Stoke: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/6523197.stm
(Apparently the 'craze' originated in Scotland, though.)
There was a case- I want to say in Hull but I'm not sure- where a guy was running from petrol station to petrol station, drinking straight from the pumps to get his fix. i think he was a bit of an infamous character in the area for a while too; a bit like a local flasher...