Algierstwin

yeh i've got audacity, but i can't get it to record directly whatever im playing... only way i can find to do it is to get a double mini-jack cable to link headphone out to line-in! and i lost that cable

that'd be cool if you could...

or indeed if you could explain to me how i can deal with audacity!

i got you both i think. . will try it now. . !

yeh i've got audacity, but i can't get it to record directly whatever im playing... only way i can find to do it is to get a double mini-jack cable to link headphone out to line-in! and i lost that cable

that'd be cool if you could...

or indeed if you could explain to me how i can deal with audacity!

There should be an option which is "stereo out mix" or "wav mix" depending on the version, that should record whatever you play.

elgato

I just dont know
There should be an option which is "stereo out mix" or "wav mix" depending on the version, that should record whatever you play.

cool man i'll investigate again but maybe i need to look for a newer version or something

btw man you see this?... http://www.bm-soho.com/store/AutoKey/105509/altered/nativesrass/out/EP - that 'There's Only One' tune on there... massive

legend! thank you :D

boomnoise

♫
another female rnb inflicted future house producer: royal p

loving Between Us with it's pleasant synth driven wonkiness.

this is probably further away from house than most of the current crop but she's being affiliated with the scene still

Last edited:

BareBones

wheezy
another female rnb inflicted future house producer: royal p

loving Between Us with it's pleasant synth driven wonkiness.

this is probably further away from house than most of the current crop but she's being affiliated with the scene still

good find man, that's a great track.

these guys are also good: deep teknologi

edit: oh haha, i see you already know them

Last edited:

Simon78

killer release.

any1 kno anything about the vocals of this track that were supposed to be in the pipeline?

No idea about the vocals unfortunately. I vote for Riko, Gods Gift or Killa P.

Someone please play this at Chockablock on Friday!

These are out now as well:
"Pull It (Ill Blu Remix)" - Sub Zero (Ft. Shystie)
http://www.uptownrecords.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3947

"Bloodclart Bass" - Mario
http://www.uptownrecords.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3944

The Ill Blu one is ok. Not as good as their tune on the Fantastic 4 EP. The Mario one is good, going to do my own Refix of that I think.

Simon78

This one is still one of the best tunes i have got. I play it every time I have a mix.

Unfortunately I was one week too late to get a special done :(

The mixdown is perfect, I presume Wookie might have had a helping hand there?

You Got Me - Rawheed Ft Xara

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: