mms

sometimes
So who's going to be the first to do a funky mix then?

last time i djed i played some of this stuff back to back with old bleep stuff and african bits some old chicago that fitted, it was very rhythmic that night. There isn't enough of it about on vinyl to warrant a full mix from me.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
last time i djed i played some of this stuff back to back with old bleep stuff and african bits some old chicago that fitted,

That would be a great mix! I've been thinking along the same lines... may be with talking heads' crosseyed and painless in there...

mms

sometimes
marcus nasty on rinse right now
playing some really awesome new stuff.
the quality of the music the hardness of the beats and the patterns of the rhythms are such a breath of fresh air, it's weird cos it's so dubbed out as well it's almost as if it's taking the piss out of dubstep for it's lack of energy!;)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Either that was a really weird mix or my connection was momentarily fucked... An unexpected treat for a sunday evening

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
the quality of the music the hardness of the beats and the patterns of the rhythms are such a breath of fresh air, it's weird cos it's so dubbed out as well it's almost as if it's taking the piss out of dubstep for it's lack of energy!;)

Has Marcus Nasty moved from Deja to Rinse now?

Shonx

Shallow House

Pah, I've been doing that for years. The Spyro mix is really something though, was so into the tunes I didn't notice how shit the bit quality was. More pirate though innit;)

We found a funky night in Croydon of all places on friday during a booze run. Some club behind the Norbury, it was mad.
Just thought I'd share that with you.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Bit late, but I'm hoping someone can help with a couple track IDs from that Marcus Nasty & Mac 10 on Rinse mix.

40:00, time stretched vocal, massive bassline, gets wheeled.
74:30, DJs don't even know what it's called so maybe a long shot.
77:00, the tune right after, can only really be described as wonky. "I don't even know what music this is, I just know it's messy", causing bizarre shoulder dip shuffle dances while I walk down the street.

I'm playing the limited tunes I can get, mixed with old 4x4 garage which is fairly obvious but works well, also a bit of misc jacking fidgity stuff. Keeps me amused anyway.

BareBones

wheezy
77:00, the tune right after, can only really be described as wonky. "I don't even know what music this is, I just know it's messy", causing bizarre shoulder dip shuffle dances while I walk down the street.

yeah man, had totally the same reaction myself! would love to know what this tune is...

Also sorry if this has been ID'd before but i couldn't find it, can someone tell me what the tune is @ 25mins about the "man who's come to sweep me yard"? So hype.