faustus

Anyone got a recording of this show??

i've got about an hour and a half (ie. from about the time i posted to ask if any1 was recording), i can up it tonight if no-one's got any more. i thought this set was really good, went proper dark in places (think there was some some ramadanman --> mak10 stuff at one point)

faustus

i've got about an hour and a half (ie. from about the time i posted to ask if any1 was recording), i can up it tonight if no-one's got any more. i thought this set was really good, went proper dark in places (think there was some some ramadanman --> mak10 stuff at one point)

ok well here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yg45iy

seemed to just cut out at the end and go into rekless (or maybe a pre-recorded set), if any1's got alonger version let's have it

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
marcus bigging up kode9 and ramadanman's tunes...

Need to listen to this set when i get home.

Could well be the start of some very interesting cross-pollination between the 'good/deep/experimental' end of dubstep and funky. In the past few months, I've already seen Kode, Ramadanman, Ben UFO, Geiom, Pangaea, Ikonika/Optimum and Elgato play funky in their sets.

And by interesting I don't mean funky with wobble bass. Although that could be quite interesting on a certain level...