mms

sometimes
i was there, been out that evening for a long drink with some mates so i had to go home after kodes set, yeah that tune he played earlier was the track off the new ep i think, black sun, intense smeary moog chords.

the d-malice was the highlight for me, in truth. Mak10 was large but a few of those d-malice dubs were fucked.

Yeah, good to meet you Tom/Simon/Boomnoise (how you beat that nod i'll never know)

UFO over easy

online mahjong
got there to catch d malice, mak 10 and some of bok bok/lvis

sick

had a wicked night. egg is a funny venue, it felt well suited though. those ceiling lights are so funny

nice to see a lot of familiar faces and big up greena/cora/powerpill at the end. i fell asleep on the tube home and its your fault

S

simon silverdollar

night was very, very large. jackmaster is my new favourite dj.

Tanadan

likes things
I think the socca / eski house elements characterises the sound enough to warrant it’s own plastic divider.

The disparity of the metaphorical georaphic references there never quite struck me before - Carribean Islands/North Pole meet in freezing carnival London?

nochexxx

harco pronting
The disparity of the metaphorical georaphic references there never quite struck me before - Carribean Islands/North Pole meet in freezing carnival London?

you made me think of roska's climate change :cool:

an interesting observation to say the least!

mos dan

fact music
night slugs and then fwd tonight.. the combination has killed me. that was the grimiest fwd in years and it was absolutely brilliant throughout, but maximum playing a funky set at the end with badness, dee and jammer spitting bars (tentatively at times, awesomely explosively at others).. on a totally different plane. other than jme's bday bash probably the most memorable fwd for me since 05. and it was half empty!

powerpill

ah shit, sounds like it was a gooden then! glad i didnt make the trek though as i was told there were no night buses running out of london at all :eek: not about being stranded a zillion miles away from home.

nightslugs on the other hand was absolutely sick, bigup the crew! i aint danced like that for yonks! party vibes inside and the weird lights in the 'outside' bit of the egg were allot! mak10 and jackmaster smashed it differently.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
drove home from FWD>> really, really slowly due to the snow, listening to the (excellent) stripped back, skunked out Kryptic Minds album. Damn I love night driving in London...

benjybars

village elder.
night slugs and then fwd tonight.. the combination has killed me. that was the grimiest fwd in years and it was absolutely brilliant throughout, but maximum playing a funky set at the end with badness, dee and jammer spitting bars (tentatively at times, awesomely explosively at others).. on a totally different plane. other than jme's bday bash probably the most memorable fwd for me since 05. and it was half empty!

yeah maxi's set at the end was quality.

shame marcus did't show up

shame it took me fuckin hours to get home.

wicked night tho. spyro's a mixing powerhouse; takes him about 0.34 seconds to lock a mix.

yeah maxi's set at the end was quality.

shame marcus did't show up

shame it took me fuckin hours to get home.

wicked night tho. spyro's a mixing powerhouse; takes him about 0.34 seconds to lock a mix.

I'm sorry, but Badness' screwface when you wheeled that riddim was a heavy highlight.

Dan, apologies for throwing a snowball at you at the end. I was fucked.

fwd was sick last night, spyro killed it

didnt stay for the maximum finish but loved seeing the generals pass through

a steady stream of mc's week in week out from now on please