Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Pretty sure they're playing quite a lot of funky on daytime 1Xtra, although I rarely listen to it.

Will be interesting to see how big it is at carnival this year

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Aaargh how can they charge £7 for 4 MP3's? That's the same price as a record for fuck's sake. Actually it's more than most records, but let's not split hairs here. Given the choice between a small pile of 0s & 1s and a record, I'm afraid ukfunky.com is gonna lose every time.
So basically does anyone fancy putting out some Cooly G on vinyl? (Other than Mr. 9)

4linehaiku

Repetitive
yeah i feel similarly but there's no other way to get them and they're worth every penny..

The higher level, culture appreciating part of me knows this, but the base materialist / rent-paying part of me just refuses to accept that it is a valid financial transaction. The two can only really agree on buying vinyl.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
ahh cool. to be honest i didnt even think of looking, cds and mp3s feel interchangeable to me these days, if i ever have a cd i'll just end up ripping it. there's no reason why anyone should have both but if anyone does, is the mastering of the cd any different to the mp3s on ukfunky?

i didn't end up getting to night slugs till about half three ach, but i was there, sorry to have missed you!

doom

Public Housing
Lil Silva is selling 128s of his tunes on myspace for 3 quid a pop if anyone really feels like pissing some money away

:slanted:

:confused:

doom

Public Housing
Yesterday I thought, 'how many hours till these hit the forums / P2P'

The tunes have been up since the end of Jan I think... so all in, less than a week :slanted:

I predict Lil Silva gettin vexed & writing off doing mp3s again... What a waste, if you are gonna do something, do it proper.

Tech note; it would seem these were rendered out of FL5!