Top 50 Hip Hop Albums Of 2007 (According To Me)

Poisonous Dart

Lone Swordsman
I'll spell it out for you....

That you share something in common with a great many people?

I'm not sure what you mean.

It means that I'm a pretty intense and serious human being (especially in regards to Hip Hop and the culture surrounding it). If you saw my DVD collection you'd be like "Wanna mix in a couple comedies with those long ass depression fests?"

One.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I still haven't done my list of non-Hip Hop albums of 2007 yet...unfortunately I have yet to hear Britney's at all. I deeply apologize.

One.

i was well pissed when I wrote that PD and it's too full on and way too rude, apologies. But she's so fucking fly on that new single, it's just ridiculous!

Eric

Mr Moraigero
If you don't love Hip Hop and are just a casual listener of it, you probably wouldn't consider some things "classic material" as all "classic materia"l means is that it's comparable listening to the better/well regarded albums of the 2nd Hip Hop Golden Era of 1991 (1992-1996) 1997.

For the record "Great album/Classic album" (timeless) > "classic material" (in comparison to the crap put out nowadays).

One.

I see---I didn't know the code: the `classic' in `classic material' means something like `classic rock', i.e. is just a genre description. In that case, yes, why not have 50 albums of `classic material'? Or even more? Sure.

gumdrops

since its xmas, i thought id put up the link to stretch armstrongs blog. its not a secret or anything but just in case people havent seen it, if you like 80s/90s hip hop, its an invaluable resource. theres so much classic hip hop radio stuff to get here, im still playing catch up.

http://konstantkontakt.blogspot.com

ther recent-ish funkmaster flex 90s mix thats up there is so so good. nice little reminisce going a decade back. flex actually sounds like hes into what hes playing there too, which from what ive heard is quite unusual these days.