why do people hate wong-kei

zhao

there are no accidents
Yeah parts of Northern Europe freak me out for that.

I will never, ever forget eating the hotpot in Cheng Du as long as I live. The kids who served us in the restaurant were laughing at us, and offering us the yogurt drinks they drink to calm the heat down. It was one of the nicest things ever, ever. I'm gonna be in Guilin in March Zhao, know anything about it?

the kids were laughing at you because you guys were so into it? yeah my ex talks about the hotpot in Cheng Du with much the same almost religious enthusiasm and devotion you seem to display. did i tell you that she tells me that for special occasions sometimes, the hotpot is SO good, that they do like the Romans -- drink a medicine which induces vomiting so as to be able to eat more. now THAT, ladies and gents, is culinary excellence.

no i know nothing about Guilin. i don't even know much about my home town Beijing anymore... sigh... soon though i will re-connect.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
the kids were laughing at you because you guys were so into it? yeah my ex talks about the hotpot in Cheng Du with much the same almost religious enthusiasm and devotion you seem to display. did i tell you that she tells me that for special occasions sometimes, the hotpot is SO good, that they do like the Romans -- drink a medicine which induces vomiting so as to be able to eat more. now THAT, ladies and gents, is culinary excellence.

no i know nothing about Guilin. i don't even know much about my home town Beijing anymore... sigh... soon though i will re-connect.

Yeah that and cos we were sweating so much lol. That's a great story about the vomiting.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yeah that and cos we were sweating so much lol. That's a great story about the vomiting.

Maybe you know this, but the Romans (the very rich ones, at any rate) had special rooms called vomitaria to puke up in so they could cary on feasting. They probably had a special class of slaves to stick fingers down their throats, too.