But the craziest people of them ALL

swears

preppy-kei
Yeah, I've heard about that theory...

But I think this fella thought that it was just him that existed in this world and that everybody and everything else was an illusion. Everybody being in the simulation together isn't quite as scary, at least you are as "real" as I am, in that case.

xpost to vimothy

vimothy

yurp
No, but I've seen the exact same thing on a programme about Kabballah.

Sorry -- I meant Madge's "Kabbalah" friends. The same programme had them selling copies of the Zohar and the Sefer Yetzirah for thousands of pounds each. They're fucking free on the internet!!!

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Did anyone see the programme where someone secretly filmed members of the CoS recommending £100 bottles of water as a cure for cancer?"
Didn't they start a fund to fly bottles of the holy water to the victims of the Tsunami a couple of years back?

"Believing you're jesus"
One of my friends was born on Christmas day and apparently as a young child believed that everyone was on about him during the festive period. Ironically, when he grew up he ended up in a loony bin for completely different reasons.

Jaie Miller

I was at kings cross, I got lost or somthing, i went out, when I should have stayed in..and then I had to find my way back to where I needed to be...Anyway..along the way I saw an african woman struggling with her suitcase...it was a big fucking suitcase, so ..I dont know what kinda black power ego trip i was on at the time, but i thought it would be a good idea to help her with her bag... (?????)

so i'm helping her with her bag, and THIS FUCKING SUITCASE IS HEAVIER THAN A MOTHERFUCKER!!! I dont know how she was lifting that motherfucker or what, but I was swaeting like a motherfucker....so we got it onto the elevator and I gave up, but she carried on , I dont know how, but as I was leaving, something told me,,,,,

.....there was a monkey in that suitcase.........there was a monkey in that suitcase.....or a boy........but defiatly a monkey....

incredible...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i dunno man, fucking snakes or something.

Pffft. The best thing I read about that film was someone's comment along the lines of "What I find most worrying is the idea that, in ten years' time, we may be calling SOAP the film that started the dangerous-animals-unleashed-in-an-enclosed-space action subgenre".

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Was he referencing a film? I though it was a real life experience. I wonder if the weight inside the case was shifting in a curious and uncanny way so as to suggest organic / living contents?

Jaie Miller

I though it was a real life experience.

It was real. if i was making it up, i would have put some robots in there or somthing. or we would have been dragged away by the underground mutant animals-there's a huge cover up about the underground tube aniaml mutants. The people that you see going into the station at night, to do 'maintainence' or whatever are actually an elite force specifically designed to tackle the growing problem of mutant tube animal cretures that attack. Thats what i would have put. ??

There wasn't bulging, but the case was HEAVY!!!!!!!!!

I'm being 2% racist here. Forgive me.

and somthing did tell me.....there was a monkey in that suitcase.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sorry Jaie, I don't disbelive your story at all: I just thought your later mention of snakes was a ref to Snakes On A Plane. The 'plane' bit came from the news story I posted about the woman with the snails, not your suitcase story, which I mixed up.